We have the shirts and bags in hand and they are ready to be sold!! :) I'm excited and happy with the way they turned out. If you want to read about how I found the company to make them click here: http://hamelothjourney.blogspot.com/2010/08/orchestrated-by-god.html.
We thank you for sharing a heart for the orphans with us. Together we can do alot! 100% of the proceeds from these shirts and bags will go directly to help care for an orphan. I wish I could post some of their precious faces here but due to regulations we have to be careful. But trust me when I say....they would melt your heart ;)
If you want to order online you can pay by credit card. Just click on the size you want and it will take you to paypal checkout. But please send me an email with your address and order so I can make sure I have the information correct. My email is: ljhtjl@embarqmail.com
If you want to order by check, just email me your order along with your address and I will let you know where to mail the check. My email is: ljhtjl@embarqmail.com
The shipping is included in the price. And if you buy 5 shirts we will send you a bag for FREE!!! :)
And if you feel led to give towards the kiddos that JLB are taking care of but don't really need a shirt or a bag I put a donate button on the blog. You click on that and you can give any size donation that way.
Thank you...from the bottom of our hearts.
Blessings,
Lynnea :)