You can either pay by credit card through paypal or you can send me a check or cash. If you are local I will just deliver them to you to save postage.
Alot of you know JLB personally and have seen first hand the work they are doing over in Ch*na. I wish I could share more pictures and such but we just feel we should be cautious at this time.
But if you have any questions about the foster program I’m happy to answer your private emails at: ljhtjl@embarqmail.com
Here are the shirts and the bag Travis designed:
From left to right: Jared-age 12 is wearing youth size XL, Logan-age 9 is wearing youth size L, Lena (4) is wearing youth size Small and Travis-age 13 (145 lbs) is wearing a size Adult Small.
These are a desert tan color:
These are violet…a pretty purple:
Micah is wearing an Adult Large…he is 165 lbs.
Lynnea is wearing a Women’s fitted size Medium (it is a bit narrower and the sleeves are shorts) I normally wear a Medium to give you an idea. And no, I’m not posting my weight ;)
Steve is wearing an Adult size Large…he is 185 lbs. and so handsome ;)
So I hope that gives you an idea on the sizing….they seem to fit pretty standard. I may want a large for myself after I wash this one….it fits just right now and if it shrinks at all I’ll want a bigger size. I don’t like my shirts tight.
Here are the bags:
THANK YOU so much!!! I know that the kiddos that JLB are taking care of will be so blessed by your generous giving.